Do you want to become a part of the cool crew and develop your skills in an international environment?
Join Strive! team and apply for one of the open volunteer’s positions:
- SEEING COMPANION/ ASSISTANT ON THE EXCHANGE,
- SOCIAL MEDIA ASSISTANT,
See the volunteer jobs descriptions below.
NAME OF VOLUNTEER POSITION: Seeing Companion / Assistant on the Training Course: Social Media 4 Social Inclusion
NUMBER OF VOLUNTEERS NEEDED: 1
DESCRIPTION OF VOLUNTEER POSITION:
– help with active participation in the training course “Social Media 4 Social Inclusion” in Vienna from 21st until the 28th of October as the assistant to the blind female participant
– communicating and preparing necessary instructions during the workshops
– assisting in performing tasks
– encouraging active participation in workshops
– helping with orientation in free time
– any help when traveling to and from the place of the project
– helping (if requested) when performing daily routines
PROFILE OF THE VOLUNTEER:
– sensitization towards people with disabilities, especially towards blind people
– a young, responsible person with excellent communication skills
– a good knowledge of English in verbal communication and writing
– a calm and cared person who is able to listen and respond well to unpredictable situations
– ready to participate in the project as a participant and as an assistant to the blind person
– readiness to provide assistance, if requested, during the duration of the project
– a person can not have any criminal or other charges
* The project “Social Media 4 Social Inclusion” is organized by the Association for Education MladiInfo Austria under the funding of the Erasmus + program for the period from 21st to 28th October 2018 in Vienna. Organizers cover the cost of accommodation, food and the refund of travel costs up to 180 €. The assistant on this project should be prepared to be actively involved in the project as well as helping the blind person to participate actively. You can find more information about this project, as well as the info- pack on the following link.
Association Strive! will cover the fee for participating volunteer and provide a symbolic pocket money of 20 euros.
All interested candidates can apply by filling out the application form (below) and submitting a CV to e-mail email@example.com.
Social Media Assistant
Wanted: 3 volunteers
Description of volunteer work:
– Social Media Management: maintaining social networks (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube, Google+), preparing and publishing content (articles, calls for participants, videos of exchanges and multimedia content related to Strive!, Erasmus + and other mobility programs)
– creating the newsletter for members and partners,
– taking care of content and the visual appearance of the website and media channels.
Time and place of volunteering:
– casual and flexible working hours, 8h per week (10h if needed) in a period of one year (long- term volunteer)
– 5 hours in the preparation phase
– place of work: from home (personal computer required) or in HUB385 (offline meetings)
– the young, motivated and self-interested person ready for independent work,
– able to communicate in English,
– digital competences: MS Office, basics of Digital Marketing,
– desirable knowledge of graphic design,
If you would like to volunteer in Strive! and became the part of the international crew, please fill the form below the picture.